‘The Curated Hamper’
Poised as the ‘ultimate gift’, we are incredibly proud to introduce you to our curated hampers. We have developed a uniquely themed range, each coming in a beautiful plywood crate. The selection covers home and kitchenware, ornamental pieces, drink sets and more.
- Introducing the ‘Gin Cocktail Hamper’. The cocktail kit contains four copper mugs, a firm favourite with interior trend setters, a rose gold cocktail set and a bottle of award winning London Dry Gin from local distillery ‘Sipsmith’. We have also included a beech wood muddler, paper straws and a Gin Mule recipe card to get you started.
- An artisan hamper for the Japanese whisky fan, including four horn whiskey tots and a bottle of Japanese Nikka Pure Malt Whisky. The whisky tots are produced from one of the oldest horn manufacturers in the world. The whisky is ideal for the connoisseur in search of a mellow, yet intriguing whisky hailing from Japan.
- In collaboration with Harper’s Bazaar we present the ultimate gift for stylish, sophisticated women. The hamper is designed to reflect the iconic magazine’s pillars of fashion, beauty, culture and travel with an array of luxury gifts from established designers. From cashmere mittens to a luxury striped dressing gown, Diptique candle and more.
- A chic couples hamper featuring a selection of treats for quite nights in and long, lazy weekends. The luxury hamper includes two organic cotton dressing gowns in a retro candy stripe, two matching eye masks and a wild fig scented candle.
- ‘Splatter-ware’ has a certain charm that reminds us of long Italian lunches and it now has something of a cult following for its decorative quality. For our limited edition hamper we have curated a starter set of bowls, dinner plates, side plates, mugs and spoons to bring a splash of colour to your table.
- A luxurious hamper for the ultimate whisky aficionado, including four horn whiskey tots and a bottle of Habiki ‘Harmony’ Whisky. Hailing from the foothills of Mt Tenno in Japan, the Habiki is a truly remarkable whisky. Also included is a set of stone drinks rocks that act as ice balls. Prise open the hamper with a 18ct gold crow bar.
- Introducing the ‘Gin Mule Hamper’. The cocktail kit contains two copper mugs, a firm favourite with interior trend setters and a bottle of award winning London Dry Gin from local distillery ‘Sipsmith’. We have also included a beech wood muddler, paper straws and a Gin Mule recipe card to get you started.
- Being huge taxidermy fans, we feel this kit makes a truly unique gift. The taxidermy hamper includes an array of bugs, an exotic butterfly and a brass magnifying glass that can be manoeuvred into a multitude of positions to study your new treasures.
- A curated hamper for the Scotch whisky fan, including two horn whiskey tots and a bottle of ‘Naked Grouse’ Whisky. Naked Grouse enriches the flavours of Scotland’s favourite whisky by maturing in sun dried sherry oak casks. The distinctive character of horn means that every tot is unique; each one flecked in a different range of colours and markings, with the base engraved with our signature ‘Gold Pineapple’.
- Toast the season in style, with this chic ‘Rose Gold’ cocktail kit. Coming with all you need to transform your home into a cocktail bar. The kit contains two (or four) hammered copper mugs, shaker, tongs, jigger and a stirrer.
- A truly unique gift for archaeologists, artists and homemakers alike; a spartan foot statuette. Hailing from 6th century bc the Spartan warriors were known for their strength and courage, encouraging sculptors throughout history to cast relics of the icons.
- This hamper contains a set of the finest quality miniature woodworkers tools.The tools are handmade in Sheffield and made from rosewood. They have been designed for the discerning woodworker and model maker.