Pick the gifts you love
How it works
- Currency CaseThe leather currency case is a travel necessity to keep you organised and looking the part. The recycled leather case is a travel essential, in a chic red or black with contrasting colourful zips and rich saffiano texture. The dual pockets will hold notes, coins and other necessities such as passports and boarding passes. Bon Voyage.RRP £28
- Tea Kit by Paper and TeaPop your feet up in style with the tea kit featuring Paper and Tea Herbal Tea, and a ridiculously stylish Nicolas Vahé Tea Infuser. Based in Berlin Paper and Tea have a mission statement; to spread the word about contemporary tea culture. Their Golden Earl blend is a citrusy mix of bergamot & Yunnan golden-bud black tea. With such a fin tea it felt only fair to match it with the finest quality utensils. Form gourmet guru, Nicolas Vahe, a beautiful stainless steel, brass finished, tea strainer. Packed in luxe black gift box.RRP £22
- Half Moon Pendant NecklaceA symbol of creativity and growth the new moon represents fresh starts and new beginnings. So what better way to refresh your wardrobe this season than with our half moon pendant necklace. The minimal, geometric necklace is crafted from solid Sterling Silver, plated in 18ct Gold and suspended from a fine gold chain. Wear individually or double up for a layered look. Chain Length - 17 inches. Pendant Size. Big - 2 cm x 1cm. Small - 1cm x 0.5cm.RRP £24
- Ceramic Espresso Mug & SaucerShake up your morning routine with our new ceramic espresso mug and saucer sets. Created in collaboration with Nicola Fasano Ceramics the exclusive set is available in a variety of hand painted splatter print. Each mug and saucer is hand painted and 100% unique.RRP £22
- Camouflage UmbrellaThis is the kind of camouflage you want to be seen in, introducing our new camouflage umbrella. From country escapes to city pavements the outdoor accessory is a timeless classic to see you through many a rainy day.RRP £30
- Flamingo Salt and Pepper ShakersA set of stoneware salt and pepper shakers, cleverly disguised as a couple of Flamingos. The perfect addition to any summer party, we trust that the proud pair will brighten up any dinner party or kitchen table top.RRP £24
- Glass TerrariumA favourite with interior designers, stylists and botanical enthusiasts; introducing the glass terrarium. Fill the geometric glass vessel with soil, gravel and succulents to create your very own indoor garden.RRP £24
- Case of Craft BeerTeaming up with our good friends and beer experts Beer 52, we have curated a selection of craft beers. From small home brewers to world renowned distilleries each case includes eight craft beers from across the globe as well as a copy of Ferment magazine. The magazine is filled with tales of ales and information on your new beer collection.RRP £24
- Paint Brush Magnifying GlassTake a closer look with the paint brush magnifying glass. The perfect gift for the detail obsessed creative, the magnifying glass is crafted from wood with a natural finish or black painted handle. 2.5x magnification.RRP £22
- Copper Cocktail MugsAlthough copper may be on every trend setters list today, this metal has actually been used to make drinking vessels for thousands of years. It was not until the 1940s when the legendary ‘Moscow Mule’ was created in Los Angeles that the mug became synonymous with this fiery cocktail and acquired a new glamorous status. Our set of two copper cocktail mugs will be sure to get the party started.RRP £30
- Mini Cactus VaseFor those that feel botanically inspired, but lack in the green fingered department, our new cactus vase is the perfect solution for adding a touch of the exotic to your interior. The green glazed ceramic vase is all you need to create a small desert garden. 12cm x 5cmRRP £20
- Leather Currency CaseDesigned with jet-setting in mind, we are proud to present this exclusive currency case as the travel necessity to keep you organised and looking the part. The recycled leather case is a travel bag essential, in a bold blue spot pattern and contrasting zip detailing. The spacious design will hold notes, coins and other necessities such as passports and boarding passes.RRP £35
- Lambswool Pastel MittensGive a warm welcome to Robert Mackie of Scotland and their fingerless mittens. The elegant pastel colour palette of the women’s gloves will compliment any winter outfit and are ideal for everyday use while still looking chic and cosy. Made from 100% Lambswool, these gloves will be a wardrobe staple that you’ll always want ‘on-hand’.RRP £30
- Fig Scented CandleA truly unique, elegant candle that fully embraces the art of living with nature. Handmade in England from natural ingredients, the fig scent gives a complex and captivating aroma, whilst the dark green hexagon vessel will compliment any interior. Produced exclusively by Willow Crossley for NAB.RRP £40
- Silver & Rose Gold Hexagon NecklaceOur new minimal, geometric necklace is set to be your new season favourite. Crafted from sterling silver the necklace is available in a matte silver or rose gold finish and presented in a soft pink gift box. The hexagon pendant is suspended on a 60cm chain.RRP £32
- Opinel Pen KnifeThe Opinel no.8 knife, with its beech wood handle and carbon blade is the perfect tool - whether you are building a treehouse, or whittling an ornament for your desk.RRP £24
- Manicure SetOur new luxury vanity set will keep you looking sharp both at home and on the move. The portable manicure set is presented in a racing green leather case and contains eight stainless steel tools.RRP £60
- Leather Artists RollWe are celebrating creativity with the Artist’s Roll, designed to trigger a creative flow and encourage you to explore your inner artist. The roll is crafted from soft leather and filled with 12 Faber-Castell colouring pencils.RRP £55
- Il Bussetto Card HolderRRP £40
- Canvas Travel PouchA versatile canvas pouch for travel essentials, desktop documents and secret storage. The waxed canvas pouch is available in two chic colour ways with contrasting stripes and a rose gold zip.RRP £30
- Hammam Towel
A chic beach towel from Cinq Etoile that echoes the patterns of a traditional Hammam textile. Based in Tunisia the company focuses on combining craftsmanship and modern design, whilst at the same time supporting local communities and manufacturing processes. Perfect for home furnishing or the beach.RRP £28
- See Concept SunglassesThe latest styles from See Concept's award winning ‘Sun’ range. With their retro shaped frames and eye catching tortoiseshell speckle, we trust this timeless pair of sunglasses will become your go to summer companion.RRP £35
- Tom Pigeon PrintThe Sol & Luna series from Tom Pigeon now includes our two exclusive prints. The graphic shapes of the sun and moon are printed in soft gold foil on heavyweight GF Smith stock.RRP £30
- HK Living Teak Chopping BoardA reclaimed teak wood chopping board from Netherlands based design brand HK Living. Each board is hand painted in two neutral colour ways, forest green and sky blue, to bring a fresh update to the classic kitchen accessory.RRP £30
- Brass Magnifying GlassIntroducing our brass magnifying glass, a throwback to the vintage optical tools used by a variety of practitioners from cartographers to scientists, botanists to detectives. As decorative as it is functional the magnifying glass will take pride of place upon any desk or mantelpiece.RRP £45
- Opinel Kitchen Essentials
A knife for every need. Introducing the essential kitchen collection from one of the oldest knife manufacturers in the world, Opinel. Not only are they extremely high quality but their chic wooden handles will add a pop of colour to your kitchen.RRP £40
- Splatterware ShakersOfficially for salt and pepper, the exclusive set of Crow & Canyon salt and pepper shakers could also be used to shake cinnamon on your porridge, chocolate on your cappuccino or icing sugar on your cakes. They are usefully indestructible and artistically flecked with forest green paint.RRP £28
- La Portegna Sunglasses CaseA luxurious leather glasses case from La Portegna, a brand that celebrates the everyday journeys we take and the essential accessories we take with us. The leather glasses case, in timeless navy blue or racing green, is crafted from soft leather that will age gracefully.RRP £75
YOU PAY FROM £19 PER BOX + FREE SHIPPING
Sign up to Not-Another-Bill letting us know a bit about who it is for. We’ll then recommend a wide range of gifts for you to choose from. Tailor-Make your subscription picking the gifts you love. (Or let us surprise you each month).
From homewares to jewellery and everything in between, our passion is curating unique gifts which excite and inspire. Subscribe today and make someone’s letterbox a more magical place from just £19 per month.
What our subscribers say
Giving as a gift
HOW it works
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. We want your subscription to be a huge success this means putting you in complete control of it. You can tailor-make and pick from a wide selection of gifts. We‘ll constantly be sourcing new gifts to the site, If you like them it’s easy to add them to your subscription for a later month.
Yes you can cancel a rolling monthly subscription at any time before the 1st of the following month. However if you fancy just taking a break you can pause your subscription for up to 3 months.
All of this can be managed within your account once your subscription is live.
A fixed term subscription (3, 6 & 12 month) cannot be cancelled.
We are very happy for you to exchange your gift if it is not to your liking. However with Tailor-made subscriptions you can pick exactly which gifts you want so there shouldn’t be many issues. But on the rare occasion you wish to exchange please let us know within 14 days.
Yes of course, we understand that if you are buying it as gift you may not know exactly what gifts would be best. We’ve made it so both you and the recipient can manage the subscription. The recipient will be given their own logins where they can manage their own profile including selecting the next gifts.
Yes we are proud to say we ship to all countries that require our services. But as you can imagine it costs a little more on shipping and the parcels take a little longer to arrive. Delivery times on average are:
UK 1-3 days
European 3-6 days
International 5-12 days
Add them to your subscription